Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Harper's Newborn Photo Session

We went to see Marquette at Simple Treasures Photography on Halloween morning for Harper's newborn photo shoot. Unfortunately, he was not a happy baby like he is most mornings. Of course because mommy really needed him to be happy! I'm sure my stress level was not helping his. But, Marquette is amazing, and she managed to get some incredible pics despite my little boy's attitude. Please contact her for your family's photography needs, you won't be disappointed. Love you, Marquette!! Here is what she blogged about our session:


And my newest Baby Plan member...Baby 'H'...he is gorgeous...just like his mommy!!!


8 comments:

Angela said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Mandi said...

How sweet is he!!! I love how babies can look so much like both Mom and Dad - in that first pic he looks just like Daddy, but the second one he looks like Mommy. Oh, he's adorable!

Your Facebook page said you were working on your birth story last week. I'm sure it's beautiful and awesome and personal, but will you share? Email me if you don't want to post it for the world.

Whittney said...

So pretty! (a masculine pretty of course)

Unknown said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL baby!!!!

feltsdia said...

Sweet boy!

Michelle said...

He is P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.!!! I can't wait to meet him! You know, if we have yet another girl....hmmmm...arranged marriage? Think of the children THEY would produce with JB and Ken for fathers!! {{{shudder}}}

I said it before and I'll say it again, I know JB was involved here, but this boy? He looks just like his Momma!!

Mommypotamus said...

What an amazing photo. I wish I had known about Marquette when Katie was a newborn. You never get that time back! We have a session scheduled with her for the 19th. I'm so excited : - )

kristal said...

STOP IT! Do you know how many people are getting pregnant because of your cute baby?! He's adorable. That last picture I could eat up!